Moxie: The ability to face difficulty with Spirit & Courage; Aggressive energy; Skill, Know-How; Fortitude & Determination; Sass & Spunk; Having cleverness & Creativity; Self Possessed Confidence, An attitude of fearlessness in everyday circumstances. The capacity to stand alone in favor of an unpopular opinion or course of action with casual demeanor

Couture: High Fashion

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Melissa & Melanie

This is Melissa and Melanie. Melissa makes a Beautiful Bride. She wanted her hair down so I gave her long loose curls and kept her make.up simple! I only gave her enough to enhance her natural beauty. Her hair and make.up was the perfect elegance for the gown that she wore. Melanie is my Body Builder Sister... I know right, she is huge! We wanted to make sure that everyone knows that we as Moxie Couture are not afraid of any hairstyle or any color you wish! Melanie has a very vibrant personality which is also portrayed in her hair! I placed Hot Pink and blond chunky highlights to compliment her funky cut! We are universal and have the abilities to give you the look of your choice. Like I have said "Beauty is an Art!" Melanie never wears make.up so whenever she gives me the chance I am all over it! But I keep it subtle her, natural beauty doesn't need to be played with! It was fun to work with you Ladies. Loves! Loves!

No comments: